Apr 29, 2010

THE TREASURE OF A MIRACLE....or two or three.

Tonight I was looking at a photo another friend had placed on Face book. And it hit me, in a big way, just what a miracle this picture was. I was looking at three people who the Lord had miraculous either added to and/or kept in our world, for His honor and glory and also for our enjoyment.


Aunt Audrey (to me) was in the hospital (ICU and CCU) for an extended period of time and it is a wonderful answer to prayer that she is home, going for walks with her sweetheart, wordhipping in church and attending family get-togethers ….holding her great grandchildren with such a beautiful smile.

Sierra Anne is a wonderful addition to our family and a miracle in her own right. The Lord went before and prepared the way for Marc and Kristy to be able to foster and then adopt Sierra. She fits right in the middle of her two sisters who she loves and they love her.... and she fits right into our hearts too ( I am a blessed grandma!)

Third, is little Grace Victoria who was born many weeks before we thought she would be born …but she was born exactly when the Lord had planned for her to come into and “grace” His world. She had a long hard fight…and so did mom and dad…but she is cute as a button and a dainty little lady who has a smile that melts your heart. I finally got to meet her last week !

Praise the Lord, He had a plan for each one of these miracles and I am so privileged to be able to witness the blessing they are. Our world would have a blank space without each of them.

Jer 29:11 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

How wonderful is our Lord…he grants us miracle both large and small, if we can but open our eyes and see them.

Psalm 119:18 Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law.

He is the all-knowing, omnipotent God who knows exactly what we have need of before we even think or ask....He knows what is best in each of our lives.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us


Ps 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

We can trust in the sovereignty of our God and His love for us…He cares for us as a loving Father cares for his children…what more can we ask for ?? How can we not see all the many miracles he performs in our lives and our world day by day?? How can we not see the many blessings he showers upon us ??

Psalm 33:18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love


Psalm 33:20-22 Our soul waits for the LORD, He is our help and our shield.
For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name.
Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, as we hope in You.

Psalm 62:5-6 My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved.


Jeremiah 17:77  Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD.

Well tonight I could not help but see and say Thank you Lord…. Thank you for this Traceable Trustable Treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment