Jan 11, 2010

What's in a Name??

     Everyone’s blog has a name. I chose an unusual name for my blog but I gave you easy access to it with just using my own name.
     So why did I chose the name I did? Well, anyone who knows me, knows I love singing and I also love God’s word…..thus the name came first from a song that has been and is posted on my profile “Trust His Heart” which is also the quote on my blog~
God is too wise to be mistaken, God is too good to be unkind, So when you don't understand, When don't see his plan, When you can't trace his hand~Trust His Heart.
And second, His treasures are all available for you in His Holy Word. You just have to search them out 
Prov 2:4-5  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
.....So there you have it “Traceable Trustable Treasures.” And while there are many times when we can’t see what God is doing in our lives, or the lives of those we love, His Word is always there to give us His promises and His Holy Spirit will always guide us into all truth. I don’t know about you, but if I didn’t have that blessed assurance I would be pretty lost and feel pretty alone.
     So I hope my weekly thoughts will uplift and encourage your heart and send you running into the Word of God and thus into the arms of our Lord and Saviour. Today I will end with a scripture that is all-time favorite…..in fact it was my life verse when I graduated from Open Bible in…...well many years ago!!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Trust in the Lord and find those “Traceable Trustable Treasures”

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Patti,
    I found your blog through Mrs. Sherry's. Looking forward to reading it! I really enjoy blogs---reading and writing.

    Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't have a chance to tell you in church today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad to see you here... looking forward to all you have to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is neat, Mom. Thank you for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog name...and love the quote! That is a message all in itself. His Word and Holy Spirit are such gifts for us to treasure. Looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably only write once or twice a week..I am not a gifted Blogger as some of you are! BUT I hope I bring an encouraging word from the Lord to someone each time! Thanks for your encouraging comments...I Love you all with His Love
    PS How do I get to be followers of your blog if ou don't link it to facebook?

    ReplyDelete